Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Crusty Peasant Bread -



I started making our own bread last year and I don't think I could ever go back to buying the spongy fluff they sell these days. Bread seems like a daunting thing to start baking but it really is very simple! It's deliciously crunchy on the outside and moist and fluffy on the inside. A big plus is that you can control what goes in your loaf! No surprise ingredients here!

 

Besides, when a recipe is this easy to whip up you run out of reasons why you shouldn't bake your own. Try this recipe and you will be pleasantly surprised!

Crusty Peasant Bread Recipe


You can also add herbs, nuts, fruit, cheese, anything you want to this recipe. Just toss your extras in with the flour and mix it up!

 My favorite combination so far is chopped Rosemary and sun-dried tomatoes. Rosemary is my favorite herb and it really blows your mind when you take your first bite! 

 Enjoy!

 



1 comment: