Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pinned Wednesdays

Have you found it? Has it sucked countless hours of your productivity out of your week? 
It's amazing but totally addicting and bad for your day planner. But it's OH so fun to pin pretty things! 
And you get so many good ideas from it! 
Check it out if you dare.

Pinned Wednesdays are going to be a staple at Marilla's Manor. 
Here are my most recent favorites:
Oh Spring I can't wait till you get here!

In the meantime, I'll make these cute boot socks!

And eat some Cajun Chicken Jambalaya

And dream about pretty things to add to my wardrobe

Perfect decoration for my mantle. But I want my own flowers.

I am flabbergasted at the sheer awesomeness of this project. No pun intended.

I've got plenty of bottles lying around for this.

ahem...speaking of which I better stop pinning and get to work!



Happy Wednesday!
All images from www.pinterest.com




 

3 comments:

  1. aren't those the cutest little socks with those shoes!! *and* with the boots!

    I'm actually enjoying the winter down time as I have more opportunity to plan my late winter/early spring garden and wait for that one big snow I know we're going to have... eventually...even if it is 60 degrees out there right now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am addicted to Pinterest aswell. haha! You should also check out heartit.com

    ReplyDelete