Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Back from Hiatus!

I took a little break from blogging, (Ok, maybe it was a big break..) to focus on organizing my life, home, and thoughts. Now that I've got most of that done, I need to start getting things ready for this year's big events! I've got a garden to design, a house to redecorate and most importantly, a wedding to plan!

A couple exciting things happened while I was away! For instance we got our first eggs from our crazy hens!
 Aren't they beautiful?! We have been getting about two a day from our hens, Thelma and Louise. I really do love our chickens. We had some amazing holidays. I had so much fun decorating for Christmas! Not so much fun taking them down though.







I hope everybody had Happy Holidays!





4 comments:

  1. Love the photos!! and Happy New Year to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back from your break and have accomplish regaining order. :)
    I totally agree about the Christmas decorations...I love to put it up but hate taking it down and then still having to box it all up...I am tired just thinking about it!
    Happy New Year to you may 2012 be the best yet!
    xo
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!

    That's why I didn't put too much Christmas stuff up. The taking down is so time consuming and I'm just over it by then.

    I'm in north Georgia too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sands and Caroline!

    2011 was my first year I got to put up all of my own decorations so I went just a little overboard! :) It was worth it though. I got it all put away in the basement now, just waiting for next year!

    Manuela:
    Nice to know another Georgian. :) Our weather sure has been off recently hasn't it?

    ReplyDelete